Google Chrome is fairly easy to install on Ubuntu 16.04. There is just a simple trick to get it to work correctly.
- Go to the Google Chrome Page and download the .deb file for 64bit Ubuntu
- Open the Terminal application and go to your Downloads folder and run the command sudo dpkg -i google-chrome-stable_current_amd64.deb
- The system will show an error which includes the line: Package libappindicator1 is not installed.
- This is easy fixed, now run the command *sudo apt-get install -f . *This will then install the missing dependencies.
- Google Chome is now installed